Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fashion Round-Up

I have never claimed to be the most knowledgeable person on fashion, but I know what I like when I see it.

So, today I will be writing a fashion round-up on fur.  I might prefer faux fur myself; however, I love when I see someone able to rock any fur look.

My top pick for the best fur look this week:


Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen.  A lot criticize their clothing choices, but I always praise them.  I have always been a HUGE Olsen fan and just can't see these two ladies ever doing anything wrong.

My top pick for the worst fur look this week:


Kim Kardashian.  What is this exactly?  Is it a shirt or one arm warmer?  I can't really tell.  Plus, is that feathers on there too?  Wow can we say way too much.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like an eagle ran into her arm and ate it. Grody!

    ReplyDelete