Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Crossing items off my Life List

I've mentioned my Life List before, but if you haven't seen it lately then check it out here.  Basically, it's my Bucket List; my hopes and dreams for my life.  Recently, I've been able to cross a few items off and it's felt great.  (I've also added a few more items to it too!)

A while back, the Boy, his family, and I went to my very first hockey game.  The St. Louis Blues!  IT WAS AWESOME!  I think hockey might be my new favorite sport.  I was captivated throughout the whole game and hardly took my eyes off the ice. 




I did learn one lesson for next time tho, wear some long underwear under my jeans.  BRR! It was cold inside and especially walking to and from the car. 

I can't wait for the next game I get to go to.

No comments:

Post a Comment