Thursday, February 3, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

Awkward and Awesome Thursday #1


So, after discovering Sydney's blog (check it out here... you won't be sorry!) and then after spending WAY TOO much time on it, I found this post here.  Check it out... I'm serious you really should.

Awkward:

Telling a friend's new boyfriend that you searched him on case.net and know about his speeding problem (for non-Missourians, case.net is the Courts' website and they post every traffic or court case for everyone in Missouri)

People telling me that I shouldn't let my job harden me.  It doesn't, I've just decided to not make the mistakes you are making and I still believe in the ideal marriage.

Telling someone that you recognize them... BUT come to find out you only saw them in passing and now you've totally creeped them out.

Calling to cancel the wrong insurance company.

Awesome:

Getting home when it's still light out.

Crossing off all of my tasks on my to-do list for the day.

Conquering the double-sided copies on a new machine.

Still having a snow day with my big girl job.

Signing up new clients while sitting on my couch in sweat pants.

Getting up my snow covered driveway to park in the garage - it only took 4 attempts!

Starting to shop for my trip to VEGAS!







No comments:

Post a Comment