Friday, September 3, 2010

This Weekday Finding

Found here.
There is always something each year that makes it feel like fall to me.  This year, I think it's having a new place to call home.  I want to decorate, make it feel cozy, and welcoming.  I have been thinking of ideas and projects to work on for fall, mainly because I need some good ideas and secondly I don't have a lot of fall decorations.  I don't want to go out and buy something that everyone else can buy, I want items that are unique.

Anyways, that brings me to today's finding. Fall wreaths.  Oh how I wish my front door (or any door!) was visible from the road.  Sadly, it's not.  My door is around the corner of my sidewalk and hidden from sight.  I did find some cute wreaths and I imagine that if my door was visible I would make something very similar to hang. 

Found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment