Friday, September 3, 2010

DIY: Chair update

So, I have had every intention of finishing that table chair; however, the weather has had other plans.  It has looked like this for the past 2 days in Springfield. 


Last night there were tornado warnings and flash flood watches over the city, which translates to not being very ideal for painting outside.  Plus, I am a huge scaredy cat when it comes to storms; I almost decided to hide in the bathroom when I heard the sirens going off.

A few days ago, before the weather turned against me and started to look more like a river than a city, I did get some paint put on the chair.  I hate it.  Let me say this again, I. Hate. It.  I wanted to go for a cool clean color that I could spruce up with some other colors and then add sanding... well this is not what I had in mind.  I'm almost embarrassed to show the picture.  I do have some new paint that I will try and I'm debating on painting over this color or starting completely over. 



No comments:

Post a Comment