Thursday, February 10, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday


Awkward:

The picture is blurry, so you can't get how truly strange it is.  But I was caught putting my scarf on Maggie (what?! She looked cold - haha).

Becoming a regular at McDonald's for my daily dose of Diet Coke. Luckily it's just one of the McDonald's in town.

Staring down a woman waiting for her to finish trying on the last pair of shoes in my size - I just HAD to have them.

Awesome:

Maggie actually letting me put a scarf on her, I think she secretly likes it.

Finalizing my plans for VEGAS!

Having pizza at the office yesterday - thanks to another snow day in Missouri.

Grandma making my FAVORITE cookies and giving me a tin full.

Realizing that I've been carrying around the same pair of sunglasses for over 4 months now.  I'm notarious for losing them. *knock on wood*




2 comments:

  1. nice to see another fellow awkward and awesome blogger!! :) haha i laughed on the ones about those shoes, i'd do the same thing! ;)

    http://www.sandyalamode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha at Maggie! So cute in the scarf, I'm betting she does like it, even if just a little!

    ReplyDelete