Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hostess with the Mostess

Source.
This image is what comes to my mind when I think of hosting a get together.  Why?  I have no idea!  I always imagine the 50's housewife who seems picture perfect; from her hair, which never seems to have a strand out of place to her hostess apron that never seems to have a spec of dirt on it.  I mean how do they not spill anything on themselves while cooking?  I never can manage NOT making a mess.

Anyways, I have a sudden urge to purchase a hostess apron for all the get togethers I want to throw this coming year.  Here are a few that I've found online... my favorite is the one from Anthropologie - isn't it adorable!?!

Source.
Source.
Source.

1 comment:

  1. oooh all so cute! I don't know if I'd be able to retire my cow print apron though...

    ReplyDelete